Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information and other descriptions, etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards (personal identification information) refers to
Article 2 (Methods of Collecting Personal Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. . In addition, , information regarding transaction records and settlements, including the user's personal information, made between users and business partners, etc., may be used by our business partners (information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.) (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
Our company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
1. For the provision and operation of our services
2. To confirm your intention when you purchase or apply for our services and products, and to deliver those products and services
3. To answer inquiries from users (including identity verification)
4. To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services the user is using, and other services provided by the Company
For maintenance, important notices, and other communications as necessary
7. To allow users to view, change, and delete their own registration information, and view usage status
8. To bill users for usage fees in paid services
9. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change in purpose of use)
1. We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
2. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
1. When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
2. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs When there is a risk
4. When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
1. Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
2. Items of data provided to third parties
3. Means or method of provision to a third party
4. Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
5. How to accept a request from the person in question
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
1. When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2. When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
3. When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, that fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When the person requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1, 000 will be charged for each 1 case.
1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
2. When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
3. In case of violation of other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. If the user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the Company according to the procedures specified by the Company. ) can be claimed.
2. If we receive a request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to that request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1. The Company will suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "use ), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
3. If the Company suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the previous 2 clause, in cases where suspension of use, etc. would cost a large amount of money or other cases where suspension of use, etc. would be difficult, and where it is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user If alternative measures can be taken, this alternative measure shall be taken.
1. The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact below.
Souan Koubou Co., Ltd.Pink.